Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies. Made with whipped aquafaba, melted chocolate, and cocoa powder, this eggless and flaxseed-less dessert turns out moist and rich. Even without eggs or a traditional binding agent, aquafaba works its magic and transforms the chocolatey brownie batter into a vegan dream. After these fudgy eggless brownies have cooled down, cut square slices.
You are just going to LOVE these super rich and fudgy brownies! To keep these healthy flourless fudgy chocolate chip brownies dairy-free (and vegan!), you'll stir in some non-dairy milk after the coconut sugar. I use unsweetened almond milk because it's my family's favorite milk (many of them are lactose-intolerant!), so I know they'll always have it on hand. You can have Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies
- It’s 1 Cup of Wholeweat Flour.
- You need 1.5 Cup of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 Cup of Melted Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Plain Yogurt.
- You need 1 of Chia egg (1 tbsp chia seeds+ 4 tbsp water).
- You need 1 Cup of Coconut Or Brown Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Toasted pecans and dark chocolate chips for topping.
These decadent and fudgy Caramel Topped Gingersnap Brownies by Pamela Higgins bring dessert to the next level. The vegan brownies are made from a combination of oat flour and almond flour, raw. In a large bowl, whisk together the hot melted butter and sugar. Then, whisk in the milk and vanilla.
Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F and prepare all your ingredients to make everything easier!.
- Prepare the chia egg and set aside..
- Using a wisk combine all wet ingredients.
- Mix dry all ingredients together and add them into the wet ingredients, and fold gently until it's all combined..
- Transfer into a lined oven proof baking pan, and top with toasted pecans and dark chocolate chips..
- Bake for 25 to 30 min or until completely cooked through..
- Once out of the oven, let it cool in the pan for around 10 minutes..
- Transfer onto a cooling rack. let it cool completely before cutting..
- If you're wondering, it doesn't taste coconuty at all, it very rich and chocolaty!.
- They're so Fudgy, I cannot even describe it! Try them soon and let me know what you think! Enjoy!.
In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Mix the dry ingredients into the bowl with the butter and sugar mixture until well combined. Flax Eggs – Flax eggs are a vegan egg replacement. To make a flax egg, you combine ground flaxseed with water, or something special (see below!). Black Coffee – My secret ingredient!