Pumpkin Bread. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined. Whisk in the eggs and pumpkin until combined. You may choose to substitute dried cranberries or blueberries for the raisins and walnuts or other nuts for the pecans to add variety.
You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder,. How to make pumpkin bread Begin by combining the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and spices. You can cook Pumpkin Bread using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- It’s 3 1/2 cups (420 g) of all purpose flour (I use cake flour).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups (300 g) of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of (10g)baking soda.
- You need 3 tsp (15 g) of pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp cloves, 1/8 tsp ground ginger)).
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can (424 g) of pure pumpkin puree (about 1 3/4 cup).
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup (240 ml) of canola oil.
- You need 1/2 cup (120 ml) of water (can use Coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk…).
- You need of Optional.
- You need 1 cup (240 ml) of raisins.
- It’s 1 cup (240 ml) of Toasted Pumpkin Seeds.
- It’s 1 cup (240 ml) of walnuts.
I like to add everything in neat little piles in case I lose track of what I've added. Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée. Whenever we have a company gathering, this pumpkin bread is one of the first things to disappear.
Pumpkin Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F (176C) degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans (23 cm x 13 cm)..
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, pumpkin spices)..
- Mix wet ingredients (egg, pumpkin puree, oil, water..
- Combine the dry into the wet, 1/3 at a time, being careful not to over mix! (Or you will have tough bread!) Add raisin and mix..
- Pour batter into two loaf pans. Top one with walnuts and top the other with Pumpkin seeds..
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 50- 60mins..
- Cool in rack..
- Make a fantastic hostess gift if you’re traveling to someone’s house for Thanksgiving..
Super-moist and packed with flavor, it can be made into a simple pumpkin loaf; or enhanced with chocolate chips and/or nuts. In a medium size bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Melted butter lends richness to the bread and melted coconut oil keeps the interior of the loaf moist and soft. The combination of these two ingredients prevents a slice of the bread from ever feeling dry, and for us, that's an essential element of a good pumpkin bread. Add eggs and melted butter and beat to combine, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.