Mango, avocado and prawn salad. Summer Salad – Prawns, Mango and Avocado! I'm a bit fussy when it comes to fruit in meals. I never got on board the pork with apple thing.
Thai prawn mango avocado salad = summer! Living on the upper Northern Beaches, I'm not far from a holiday-house destination for the rich called Palm Beach. Its simplicity is what makes it so appealing. You can cook Mango, avocado and prawn salad using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango, avocado and prawn salad
- You need 1 of ripe mango.
- Prepare 1-2 of ripe avocados.
- It’s 200 g of cooked, peeled, ready to go prawns.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of low fat natural yoghurt.
- You need of Juice of 1-2 limes – depending on your taste.
Drizzled with a slightly sweet, slightly zesty Lemon-Lime dressing, the natural flavours of the sweet mango and succulent shrimp shine through. This is my prawn mango salad with avocado, a flavour combination that's like a fresh Australian summer feast all in one bowl! It's so easy to prepare, it's By chopping the prawns into smaller pieces they go further in the salad. I'm one of those people that like to have a little bit of everything in each.
Mango, avocado and prawn salad step by step
- Gather your ingredients. Mix the yoghurt and lime and set a side.
- Peel the mango and avocado. Chop into small bite sized pieces. Add the prawns. Mix and drizzle the dressing on top. Serve 😍.
This Easy Prawn, Mango and Avocado Salad makes a fab main meal in its own right, or can be served as part of a picnic or barbecue. But with this Prawns Avocado and Mango Salad, that's one night when everyone will be lining up for seconds and thanking you for dinner. I love prawns and avocado as a combination. I'm not usually a fan of fruit as anything other than to eat on its own or in a dessert. This salad is fresh and light and lovely!