ginger sweet potato salad. The beauty of sweet potato salad is that it lasts a few days in the fridge without going mushy. In fact, I think this healthy potato salad tastes even better as The ginger and lime will seep into the potatoes the longer the potato salad sits in the fridge. To store this vegan sweet potato salad, you'll want to.
Sweet potatoes are one of my favorite foods – full of vitamins and fiber, delicious no matter if they're seasoned sweet or savory. After a little experimenting, mixing sweet potatoes and salad with a variety of flavors, I decided to try my hand at making a homemade ginger dressing. Make gingered sweet potato salad with help from the owner and operator of a variety of food businesses in this free video clip. You can have ginger sweet potato salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ginger sweet potato salad
- You need 2 1/2 lb of sweet potatoes, cut into 3/4 in chunks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coarse salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced fresh ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 3 of scallions, thinly sliced, crosswise.
Series Description: You can make a wide variety of different sweet potato salads right in the comfort of your own kitchen. In large bowl, combine cooked potatoes, pecans and raisins; pour dressing over potatoes. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. This sweet potato salad will leave you wanting more!
ginger sweet potato salad step by step
- Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit. On a nonstick rimmed baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes, with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast until fork tender; about 35 minutes..
- In a large bowl, whisk together orange juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, ginger, and mustard..
- Add scallions and potatoes; toss to coat with dressing. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve warm, cold, or at room temp..
- Recipe from Everyday Food, edition 23..
When I fill up with a Sweet Potato, Ginger and Almond Salad I feel less guilty about the treats and it is totally delicious and scrumptious. This delicious salad can be enjoyed warm or cold. It consists of roasted sweet potato, sprinkled with ground ginger and peppery olive oil, on a bed of greens, topped. This classic sweet potato casserole delicately sweetened with orange juice, also uses fresh ginger, orange zest, and a pecan topping to add taste and textural appeal. When sweet potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut in half, and scoop flesh into the bowl of a food processor.