Potato Salad Thanksgiving Day 2019.
Ingredients of Potato Salad Thanksgiving Day 2019
- You need 2 pounds of mixed potatoes.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet pickle relish.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need 2 teaspoon of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 4 of large boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced black ripened olives.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bacon pieces.
Potato Salad Thanksgiving Day 2019 step by step
- Boil the eggs ten minutes actual boiling. Wash the potatoes. Peel half of them. Dice them. Cover them with water and boil till fork tender..
- Chop the celery. Slice the olives. Add all the ingredients saving the dijon mustard, yellow prepared mustard, sour cream, and mayonnaise for the next to the last to mix in..
- Add the pickle relish. Mix well and chill. If the salad is dry add more mayonnaise. After chilling taste adjust the flavor with salt. Then cook the bacon crisp. Chop the bacon into pieces. Give it a good stir well. Add the chives and bacon pieces on top, serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.