Balsamic Potato Salad. Chunks of potatoes are roasted with herbs for intense flavor, then combined with A homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing is poured over the savory salad. Balsamic Potato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Well, I'm a huge balsamic vinegar fan AND red potato fan, so this potato salad is one of my favorites of all the potato salads I've tasted.
This warm, spicy side kicks off cozy season. —Karen Vande Slunt, Watertown, Wisconsin. Potatoes, sour cream, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, black pepper, scallions, spring or green onions, celery, radishes. Balsamic Roasted Potato Salad is delicious and a nice alternative to the traditional mayo based potato salad. You can have Balsamic Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Potato Salad
- It’s 3 pounds of new red mini potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of slivered oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of capers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sun-dried tomato oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
This post may contain affiliate links. For the roasted sweet potato salad, place the sweet potato in a pan of boiling water and cook for Place the sweet potato cubes onto a baking sheet, drizzle over the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. This salad will stay for several days, and improves in flavor. It may be served chilled or room Add in the Balsamic vinaigrette mixture to the warm potato/bean mixture; toss well to coat.
Balsamic Potato Salad step by step
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool; cut into bite size pieces if needed. Place in bowl. Add tomatoes and capers..
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper; toss with potato mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with basil..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Jan doesn't use salt or pepper in this recipe, but if you'd like the extra seasoning, add it to taste. This simple Tomato Salad has a healthy balsamic vinegar dressing. Don't let the simplicity fool you, it's full of flavor! What kind of tomatoes should I use to make tomato salad? For potato salad you need waxy potatoes.