delicious tuna salad. To make tuna salad healthy (but still delicious) cut back on the mayo, or use plain yogurt in place of mayo. Then load up on fresh crunchy veggies and chopped herbs. Don't skimp on the lemon juice.
In addition to tuna, it has red onions. The avocado adds flavor and a creamy texture to the salad and replaces mayo making this meal super healthy and. Try this fun and easy to make tuna salad recipe. You can cook delicious tuna salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of delicious tuna salad
- Prepare 1 box of your choice of pasta noodles.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper.
- You need 1 can of sweet peas.
- It’s 2 small of cans of tuna in water.
- Prepare 1 of garlic and herb mrs. dash.
- Prepare 1 of adobo.
- You need 5 stick of celery.
- Prepare 1/2 jar of (light) mayo.
You can eat the tuna salad pure, with tortilla chips, or make tuna sandwiches. While we love many kinds of tuna salad, this classic version tops them all. The crispy celery and red onion give add zest and crunch, while mayonnaise and touch. This delicious and nutritious tuna salad is made with an easy and refreshing homemade dressing instead of mayo.
delicious tuna salad step by step
- Cook pasta as directed.
- While water is boiling/pasta is cooking, chop peppers and celery to your liking.
- Add them all into a large mixing bowl/storage container. Drain sweet peas and tuna and add to bowl..
- After pasta is finished, rinse with cold water until it's no longer steaming. Add to mixture..
- Add mayo and stir. May add more to your liking..
- Sprinkle on "garlic and herb" and adobe and stir. Add as needed to your taste.
- Keep in fridge! It's best after it's been in the fridge for a night (though not necessary for first plate)..
It's packed with protein and delicious vegetables. Tuna Salad Meal Prep – Hearty, healthy and light snack boxes for the entire week! With homemade Greek yogurt tuna salad, egg, almonds, cucumber and apple! This healty tuna pasta salad recipe is an easy, delcious, dish that is family-friendly and great for lunch, dinner This Healthy Tuna Pasta Salad is made with elbow noodles, peas, tuna, celery, red onion. I've had this salad on my mind and realized I had all the ingredients on hand Delicious quick recipe.