Buttered Sweet Potatoes with Sweet Red Beans and Vanilla Ice Cream.
Ingredients of Buttered Sweet Potatoes with Sweet Red Beans and Vanilla Ice Cream
- Prepare 400 grams of Sweet potato.
- You need 1 tbsp of Margarine.
- Prepare 1 of (to taste), about 1/3 teaspoon Shio-koji (or table salt).
- You need 1 of Vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 1 of Anko.
Buttered Sweet Potatoes with Sweet Red Beans and Vanilla Ice Cream instructions
- This time, I used small, 100 g sweet potatoes. Peel if desired and cut into 1 cm slices. If using large sweet potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Soak in a bit of water and drain. Put in a heatproof bowl, wrap with plastic, and microwave at 600 W for about 2:30 minutes..
- Put the butter-flavored margarine and shio-koji in a pot. Add the sweet potatoes and turn the heat on medium. Sauté until browned..
- When the sweet potatoes are crispy and is fragrant, transfer to a dish..
- Top with ice cream and anko..
- It's up to you, but if you top the sweet potatoes with the ice cream and anko while still hot, then you can eat it as it coats the sweet potatoes. It's so yummy!.
#sweet #ice cream #easy #spicy #