Grilled chicken salad. Grilled chicken salad—filled with cucumbers, tomatoes, and avocado—is the healthy summer dinner recipe we tend to make again and again. Brush the bread with olive oil on both sides and grill, turning, until. Grilled Chicken Salad with greens and vegetables are tossed in a honey-lime vinaigrette and topped with a delicious peanut sauce.
Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad: loaded with veggies and topped with spicy tomato ranch dressing. This is not your average Grilled Chicken Salad recipe! This Herb Grilled Chicken Salad is perfect for an afternoon lunch or a light dinner. You can cook Grilled chicken salad using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken salad
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆ Chicken ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 3 of large chicken breast butterflied skinless boneless.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Apples ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 3 of large golden delicious apples.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Salad ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of radish minced.
- You need 1 of small carrot sliced very thin.
- Prepare 2 cup of butter lettuce.
- It’s 2 cup of red leaf lettuce.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Cheeses ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1/4 cup of asiago cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of provolone cheese shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of romano cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
Full of veggies and with an adequate amount of protein, it's perfect for Atkins Induction or any low carb keto lifestyle. Learn how to prepare a delicious, refreshing grilled chicken salad that the whole family will enjoy. A friend made this recipe for sheva brachos and received "oohs and aahs" all around. Serve this main-dish salad over fresh spinach.
Grilled chicken salad instructions
- Fire up the grill.
- Wash and cut apples in half. Remove core and stem. Coat with lemon juice and butter..
- Put on the grill cut side down.
- Turn as needed when done put back in butter lemon mixture cut side down.
- Add salt to chicken. Put on the grill.
- Turn often.
- Cook till done add butter over top.
- Slice the chicken into bite sized pieces..
- Carefully dice the apples. Slice the tomatoes in half..
- Mix all the ingredients except the cheeses.
- Add cheeses on top of salad serve with your favorite salad dressing..
- Hope you enjoy!.
Regular spinach is the least expensive option, but you'll have to remove the stems. I can't get enough salads lately, I think maybe it's because I'm ready to get my garden going and most of all spring! I have been making my Greek Salad with Roasted Garlic. Love Arby's Grilled Chicken Salad with pecans and apples? Learn how to make it at home with this easy copycat recipe and video.