Sweet Potato Salad.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Salad
- It’s 4 large of peeled, cubed and boiled until cooked through sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red /purple onion (sliced thinly).
- You need 1 of Red delicious apple (chopped into small cubes).
- You need 1 of celery thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of slivered almonds (or walnuts).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper the sweet potatoes to taste after they are cool.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
Sweet Potato Salad step by step
- Boil the prepared sweet potatoes until softened, run cool water over them, salt and pepper to taste and allow to come to room temperature..
- Mix the sauce ingredients then add all of the ingredients together and gently stir until barely combined. Serve warm or chill in fridge..